A story to inspire you?

Lovely story to read, just hope im lucky like that soon

Cheered me up for the night and well done

Loved your story. Wishing you & G a happy & healthy lifetime together. Wonder if any Minimins members have ever fallen in love?

Im so, so pleased for you. My story is very similar to yours. A year ago i weighed just over 13 st and at 5'2 i was squashing into 16s. I was depressed from loosing my brother the year before in an accident, i had fibromyalgia and had let myself go. My partner of 5 yrs cheated on me with a skinny tart and my world also crashed around me.I to lost about a stone and a half in the next few weeks, i was just sickned.We tried to work it out but the stress and guilt was to much and we broke up in September. I then joined a gym and started to heal myself and by christmas he is back in my life and were still slowly trying to get us back again. I rejoined sw in January and now im getting my confidence back. Im looking great and feeling great and were getting along great. Were not together but hopefully we will be, but if not im now a happier, healthier person than i was. The faults in the begining were on both sides and in a wierd way i wouldnt be feeling this good about myself if it never happned. I truly know how you felt and im so pleased for you and the happiness youve now found.Some things come along and can either break us or make us stronger, its up to us all to take steps to our own happiness.

What a lovely story :) glad you're happier now too. I can relate to what you've written there as well x

Thank you for your kind words ladies.
in a wierd way i wouldnt be feeling this good about myself if it never happned. I truly know how you felt and im so pleased for you and the happiness youve now found.Some things come along and can either break us or make us stronger, its up to us all to take steps to our own happiness.
Vanessal I can so identify with your comments. I say my ex-husband's leaving me is the best decision I NEVER made lol. And I've told him that!

Update: G & I were married last summer and things continue to get better and better. I am now at target and happier than I've ever been with all aspects of my life :D

Update: G & I were married last summer and things continue to get better and better. I am now at target and happier than I've ever been with all aspects of my life :D

Congratulations!!

:love047:

Have you seen your ex-husband since you got remarried? Bet he thought it was the worst decision he'd ever made!!

I have just read this thread at the start of a really stressful day at work....and I have a huge grin all over my face! What a wonderful inspiring story Leapfrog, I am so happy for you. Makes my day that little bit better to face....!

I'm happy that everything is going great for you!

Very jealous that your G has a sexy french accent have to see if I can get my boyfriend to at least attempt one. :D

Wow, mon petite grenouille française.
Like Jay I'd never seen this before.

I'm so proud of you chica, you wedding pics were fab and you are doing brilliantly still with your weight loss!

Hugs :hug99:

What a lovely story LF - it's really brightened up my morning! x

What a lovely story so glad you are happy now. X

What a lovely story :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back