1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Sheffield/surrounding areas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tempesta, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tempesta

tempesta New Member

Hello, can anyone suggest any SW groups to attend as I simply don't know where to start as there are quite a few to choose from ie Beighton, Eckington and so on. Many thanks.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm not in Sheffield so can't recommend any but what I'd suggest is just choose a group that's convenient for you - locality, day & time etc. It will help you keep on track if the weekly meetings fit in with your lifestyle rather than being "inconvenient".
  4. tempesta

tempesta New Member

Thanks for that. I have about 4 groups which are convenient so have decided just to rock up to one of them and go from there. If I don't feel comfortable I can always try another.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.