SW site revamp

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lovely_Laura, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I emailed SW about being able to view the whole progress chart rather than scrolling along and the email says they're going to be re-developing the site-yay!

Now's the time to make suggestions if we can think of them.:)

Dear Laura

Many thanks for your email.

Your suggestion to be able to view the whole progress chart is a fabulous idea, and I will certainly pass this on to my colleagues in our website development department, so we can include it in our plans for re-developing the site, which is taking place later this year.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, and we hope you continue to enjoy the rest of our features and tools.

Warmest regards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    oww hope theres some good stuff on there

4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    that is fab news, the website is shocking really, and can be so much better.

Perhaps we should all add suggestions on here for what we would like to see and send it to them together in a email.

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I sent them the thread on what we would like form SW earlier in the week but just got the usual standard reply-its in the pipeline x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.