SW Virgin !!!!

LeaE

Gold Member
Well well well

Last year I wrote a diary while starving to death doing the Cambridge diet ! I lost 6 stone but ended my diet last July due to ill health and after the op piled it all back on ! Now I have tried to redo the diet but I can't get into just 3 shakes a day so on Wednesday I joined slimming world !!!
I didn't really think about it too much so it's a little bit of a jump in at the deep end

I'm fat frumpy unfit and ready to do battle ! I hate being fat and man I'm fat size 20 to be precise I was so much better at a 14 so here goes

So far I'm working lots I do nights so haven't had time to shop and stock the house so I'm making do on salad veg etc that's always in

I'm 29 a mum of 2 I work nights and I study part time as a hairdresser xxxxxxx

Today I have had pasta with tomato and veg free free free
Jacket spud beans and salad free free free
Fruits salad with low fat yogurt 1 syn
And balsamic vinegar 1 syn

And I'm full up to the top but a night shift ahead !
I just don't feel like I will lose on this diet !

Well can I just make a note on my diary !!!!! Night shifts are so hard on this diet !!!!! I v much need to plan as I ate - syn all day yesterday !!!!!!!
It's my last night shift tonight so I thought I would make a shopping list tonight using all my mags and books and stock up tomorrow on free food and low syn essentials !! I have also chosen a few foods to make out of the book I have so can't wait to try it !!!

First weigh in and I lost 9 and a half pound whoop

Hey lea here to sub. Wow !!! 9 lb wow you must be doing something right. What a fantastic 1 st week loss.
My husband works nights and it can be a bind having your food back to front. But as long as you plan or prepare you will do great. !!
(just seen go your profile that your quite close to where I live too)

Hey lea here to sub. Wow !!! 9 lb wow you must be doing something right. What a fantastic 1 st week loss.
My husband works nights and it can be a bind having your food back to front. But as long as you plan or prepare you will do great. !!
(just seen go your profile that your quite close to where I live too)

Hey autumn babe how are u x where are u from ? How are u getting on on this diet x

Hiya,! I'm from a small town near Chesterfield. Am doing good on sw. I started at the beginning of June at 14.4 and hopefully this weeks weigh in which is Wednesday I will be at least 12.4.
I still have a little weigh to go but I keep setting myself little goals.!
Hope your doing good.

Wow that's fantastic xx I have more to lose than that but will plod on x

2nd weeks weigh in and I'm down 3 and a half lbs so that's 13lbs gone x x 1lb more and that's my 1st stone !!!!

Well mushroom sweet corn omelette for breakfast all free !! I have never eaten so much x

Hello lovely lady...remember me? So glad to have found you, need the help of my old minim friends! I've been in hiding in a place called denial! Slowly been putting weight back on so now I have 2.5 stone to lose again...grrr. About to catch up on your posts but hope all is well? Is it ok if I join you on the journey again? Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg so nice to see u xxxxx and so nice to see a familiar face how are u what diet u doing ? I'm doing slimming world now as Cambridge just wasn't working for me and I would lose some then put it all back on x I'm in my 3rd week at this and I'm eatting loads and in two weigh ins have lost 13lbs x x so nice of u to pop in and say hi x x x lea x

Hi Lea

Here to subscribe.

Well done on your fantastic first 2 weeks. Thats the beauty of SW you CAN eat loads :D are you following the Extra Easy plan?

Hi Lea

Here to subscribe.

Well done on your fantastic first 2 weeks. Thats the beauty of SW you CAN eat loads :D are you following the Extra Easy plan?

Hey love how are u ? How are u getting on so far ? Yeah the losses are fab considering I'm eating plenty x I have even had a few treats (withing my syns of course lol) and my family are also eatting great so winner all round x I love the cookbooks and try and buy 1 every week to keep my week varied x at the moment I'm cooking a Lancashire hotpot I'm just waiting in anticipation to see how it tastes lol smells nice though x I'm a veggie so I'm doing green days with 2 healthy extra a and b choices a day x wbu? Have u got any recipes u have tried and would recommend x

Im doing fine thanks hun - a few blips along the way so trying to get my head back in the game, ive got 12lbs to target so really want that gone by xmas if poss.

I couldnt do without my meats im afraid so most of my meals are based on meat dishes. I think I have every book going lol OH keeps saying oh not another one ( ive had to tell him I won a couple lol ) he goes mad at me buying them all.

Ive done my shopping today, bought a butternut squash so that I can make a butternut squash and red pepper soup yum yum. Im going to look through my books and plan a few days meals so that I know what were having when in from work.

One night this week im using the warburtons squareish wraps and making them into pizzas theyre lush. You could do those as you can use any topping you like?
Smother with tomato puree and then slice mushrooms, peppers, onions, herbs etc on top and oven bake easy peasy x

Im doing fine thanks hun - a few blips along the way so trying to get my head back in the game, ive got 12lbs to target so really want that gone by xmas if poss.

I couldnt do without my meats im afraid so most of my meals are based on meat dishes. I think I have every book going lol OH keeps saying oh not another one ( ive had to tell him I won a couple lol ) he goes mad at me buying them all.

Ive done my shopping today, bought a butternut squash so that I can make a butternut squash and red pepper soup yum yum. Im going to look through my books and plan a few days meals so that I know what were having when in from work.

One night this week im using the warburtons squareish wraps and making them into pizzas theyre lush. You could do those as you can use any topping you like?
Smother with tomato puree and then slice mushrooms, peppers, onions, herbs etc on top and oven bake easy peasy x

I cook all the meaty meals but with quorn x aahhh good idea ongoing to tell oh I won some too as he keeps moaning lol mind u he's not moaning when I'm cooking from them lol
Aaahhh that pizza idea sounds good how many syns are the bread and purée x x 12lbs u will defo do that by Xmas I'm a right fatty so I won't get my target by Xmas but I'm just plodding on x
My fav thing on sw is fruit salad with natural yogurt I eat it all the time mmmmmmmm how much have u lost so far ? Have u dropped any dress sizes yet x

I cook all the meaty meals but with quorn x aahhh good idea ongoing to tell oh I won some too as he keeps moaning lol mind u he's not moaning when I'm cooking from them lol
Aaahhh that pizza idea sounds good how many syns are the bread and purée x x 12lbs u will defo do that by Xmas I'm a right fatty so I won't get my target by Xmas but I'm just plodding on x
My fav thing on sw is fruit salad with natural yogurt I eat it all the time mmmmmmmm how much have u lost so far ? Have u dropped any dress sizes yet x

Ps that soup sounds mmmmmm my plan is to buy that little book of soups at Wednesday meeting I love soup in the winter and its good for my night shifts I'm getting a little boarded with mug shots !!

The wraps are 8syns for the white and 8.5 for the brown. The tomato puree is free unless oil based.
The soup is simple to make and tastes lush.

Ive lost 2st 9lbs in total I was up to 2st 10.5 but im yo yoing at the mo its a struggle to get the last off. I wont be beat lol

Ive gone from a 16-18 to a 12-14 depending on the make of clothes. Ive gone from a 40DD to a 36DD bra too lol

The wraps are 8syns for the white and 8.5 for the brown. The tomato puree is free unless oil based.
The soup is simple to make and tastes lush.

Ive lost 2st 9lbs in total I was up to 2st 10.5 but im yo yoing at the mo its a struggle to get the last off. I wont be beat lol

Ive gone from a 16-18 to a 12-14 depending on the make of clothes. Ive gone from a 40DD to a 36DD bra too lol

Omg you have done so well u must be so so proud whoooppppp x x

And wow that's a lot of syns for a base my friend told me about a savoury scone u can make that's free I bet that could make a lovely base x I might give it a go x x
How's your day going its v wet x

Well it's Monday morning again and yet again week on week I just don't feel like I have lost a tiny bit of weight this week !!!! It's odd because I'm doing what sw says to do but because I'm eating loads it doesn't feel like I'm any smaller ! Which then makes me want to munch on the goodies I have cut out !!!
I miss bread as well lovely bread ! Sod the alcohol it's bread and chocolate anyday over alcohol !!!!!! But then I will defo not lose anything so I'm staying strong
I'm shattered after my night shift so I'm off to bed bf just gave me a right gob full because he's tired and I was about a second away from knocking his big mouth right off his face but it appears I do have self control and will power so in turn it has made me realise if I can exert that amount of self control I sure as hell can do the same when it comes to bread and chocolate ! Wow now I sound like a real nutter !!!! Diets must bring it out of me !
Anyways off to sleep x night all enjoy yr wet Monday lol

Back