SW & Xenical ?

Wow - small world!

Zoe,

i was gonna post this exact same question!

I took xenical a couple of years ago. I never had any toilet problems!! I'm gonna give it another go while doing SW and see what happens!

Let us know how you get on!

Well i have had normal poops, maybe because I do green days ? I wonder if doing red and eating more meat would make it worse ?

Hi aislinn and slimmer kay, I'm in Burnley - not far from you guys.

I don't think I'm desperate enough to give this a go, surely just eating healthily has got to be better than that?

Hi Sandra

What class do you go to?

Sandra and Aislinn - check out my thread on the butcher that sells SW foods. He's based at Oswaldtwistle Mills near Accrington.

………….and Xenical held me to ‘ransom’.
On the way home I got an urgent urge to go to the toilet. It was a case of - I need to go………oops some has come out!!
By the time I drove on to the estate I knew that I had had a little accident in my pale coloured skirt.
Imagine my horror when I swung onto the drive only to discover my daughter and friends sitting on the grass chatting!!
Pouring with sweat from desperately trying to control my sphincter I suggested that she went inside with her friends thinking I will be then able to nip upstairs use the toilet and get changed without them noticing the orange greasy stain on the back of my skirt.
……..they weren’t for shifting. I sat grimacing pretending to be on the phone, messing with the CD player and still trying to keep the erupting volcano in!!
Eventually I was forced to say that I would treat them all to a Mc D’s, which is within walking distance, if they left NOW (all said in a very high pitched voice). Luckily it worked ……………………….

Aislinn x

OMG thanks for cheering me up I have not laughed so much for along I am still giggling now typing this. That was so funny even though it probably wasnt for you at the time. :rotflmao:

I know you have to ask the doctor for it but what do you say I mean what reasons do you give for wanting to go on it?

I go to a relatively new class in Briercliffe, it's only been running for 20 weeks. The butcher is coming to visit the group again this week, I can't wait, The pork and beef sausages are fantastic for my weekend breakfast fry up.

I know you have to ask the doctor for it but what do you say I mean what reasons do you give for wanting to go on it?

I think you have to have a certain amount to lose and a certain BMI, but not sure, different drs might have different guidlelines. I had to lose some weight first on my own to prove to dr i was cutting down seriously.

Oh no, please tell us more!
See now Taz I feel like I am going into confession!
…………..Xenical made me stand back when I knew someone else had taken my blame.

Whilst visiting a client (Ms Smith) I needed a wee – which was fine as I’d known her a while. Anyway even though I tried my hardest to stop – some poo and the orange stuff slipped out.
I was horrified in my books a number two in a clients toilet is a no no. I desperately tried to clean the bowl with toilet paper (I didn’t want to stain the brush). The toilet was in a room by itself with no toilet cleaner available the sink held a tablet of soap, my bag and bottle of detergent was in the lounge…….and time was ticking away.
I eventually flushed with my eyes closed praying that everything would be swept away. I slowly opened them again only to find that the orange greasy scum was swirling around the bowel and settling back over the surface of the water - $**%!!
Now I had that dilemma do I flush again – then Ms Smith would know that there was something other than a wee in her toilet OR do I step away??
I cowardly chose the latter wash my hands and went back downstairs.
About half an hour later Ms Smith excuses herself and says that she is nipping to the toilet. I went cold……..then hot ………then cold.
She dashed up the stairs I heard the toilet door close then heard her shriek ‘Johnny what the $**%ing hell have you put down me toilet? You know I’ve got the social downstairs!!’ This was closely followed by what I took to be a slap with Ms Smith shouting ‘get in your $**%ing room and stay there!’
Ms Smith stormed through the lounge into the kitchen and rushed back through clutching a bottle of toilet cleaner muttering that the toilet is covered in orange stuff and now it’s all over the brush. The best I could say was ‘don’t be too hard on him, boys will be boys’.

I quickly concluded my visit and left. As I got into my car I looked up at the window and waved guiltily at Johnny knowing that he would indeed be grounded all day………………….all down to Xenical

Aislinn x

* The names have been changed to protect identity AND the innocent!! *

See now Taz I feel like I am going into confession!
…………..Xenical made me stand back when I knew someone else had taken my blame.

Whilst visiting a client (Ms Smith) I needed a wee – which was fine as I’d known her a while. Anyway even though I tried my hardest to stop – some poo and the orange stuff slipped out.
I was horrified in my books a number two in a clients toilet is a no no. I desperately tried to clean the bowl with toilet paper (I didn’t want to stain the brush). The toilet was in a room by itself with no toilet cleaner available the sink held a tablet of soap, my bag and bottle of detergent was in the lounge…….and time was ticking away.
I eventually flushed with my eyes closed praying that everything would be swept away. I slowly opened them again only to find that the orange greasy scum was swirling around the bowel and settling back over the surface of the water - $**%!!
Now I had that dilemma do I flush again – then Ms Smith would know that there was something other than a wee in her toilet OR do I step away??
I cowardly chose the latter wash my hands and went back downstairs.
About half an hour later Ms Smith excuses herself and says that she is nipping to the toilet. I went cold……..then hot ………then cold.
She dashed up the stairs I heard the toilet door close then heard her shriek ‘Johnny what the $**%ing hell have you put down me toilet? You know I’ve got the social downstairs!!’ This was closely followed by what I took to be a slap with Ms Smith shouting ‘get in your $**%ing room and stay there!’
Ms Smith stormed through the lounge into the kitchen and rushed back through clutching a bottle of toilet cleaner muttering that the toilet is covered in orange stuff and now it’s all over the brush. The best I could say was ‘don’t be too hard on him, boys will be boys’.

I quickly concluded my visit and left. As I got into my car I looked up at the window and waved guiltily at Johnny knowing that he would indeed be grounded all day………………….all down to Xenical

Aislinn x

* The names have been changed to protect identity AND the innocent!! *

LMAO another funny story you make me laugh. You could make a book I would buy it lol.

………….then there was the time when I thought there you go again Aislinn being all modern and with it – serves you right!

I’d lost a few pounds and was feeling……..you know a bit more feminine. So when the other half gave me that look as I walked into the bedroom I thought ‘ding dong’, go for it let’s get down and dirty!!
Instead of flicking the lights off I thought lets show him what he’s playing with tonight.

So the light stayed on………….well as I began to get into ‘it’ my stomach began rumbling and lets just say certain positions puts additional pressure on ones bowels…………...yep you guessed it – Xenical reared its ugly head. That small release of gas (I say release of gas in case there are any men reading this as women do not break wind – gas escapes from us and it is silent and odourless…..usually) was followed by the Xenical tinge – a trickle of orange liquid!!!
Now if we had been getting jiggy with it the dark I would have had felt the orange liquid pretended (now Taz and Sonban have made me give my ‘I need to get out of this’ secret away) to have cramp limped to the loo and he would have been disappointed, none the wiser and asleep by the time I came out of the bathroom. Giving me a chance to get rid of the Xenical evidence.

Instead he shouts ‘what on earth is that??’

Eek……………… I was so glad that we have been married for 22 years and could remind him of our vows – for better or for worse…………..

Aislinn x

Back