swapped calorie counting for Atkins and feel great!!!

Thanks Clare, it feels great as well. :)

Hi Clare and welcome. I've only been on Atkins a week and stayed the same - prob due to the excitement of eating real food after a TFR and being naughty and having wine. 2nd week started and am fully focussed.
I think it will also take time for my metabolism to sort itself out but as long as I'm not gaining I'm happy with that :)

Hi Clare and welcome. I've only been on Atkins a week and stayed the same - prob due to the excitement of eating real food after a TFR and being naughty and having wine. 2nd week started and am fully focussed.
I think it will also take time for my metabolism to sort itself out but as long as I'm not gaining I'm happy with that :)

Hi pet thanks for the warm welcome, looks like we started the same time :) yeah I have given up the booze for this, the only drawback lol but Im gonna try and maintain over christmas period as I definitely want to celebrate that. I dont mind the diet at christmas just the alcohol I have to have a glass (es) of champagne on christmas day and new year :D

I know what you mean about metabolism took my sister a few weeks to settle.. everyone is different it will come ;)

Hiya Clare, welcome to the Atkins bit. Well done on your losses so far, and good luck with shedding many more. We are similar weights, so will be good to have a new buddy xx

Hiya Clare, welcome to the Atkins bit. Well done on your losses so far, and good luck with shedding many more. We are similar weights, so will be good to have a new buddy xx

tyvm :) be great getting to know you aswell, well done on your losses so far too your doing great, Im a bit worried this friday (WI) as it totm and I feel bloated fingers crossed :innocent0001:

Back