Swapping sachets

Mel10076

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and to Exante. There are a few sachet types that I don't eat, does anyone know of a way to swap with other users?

Thanks

Hi Laura, what are you looking to swap?
I don't like.........
Breakfast eggs
Cheese & bacon breakfast eggs
Tiramisu
But as I've only just started there may be others to add to that list!

Mel x

If tried the cheese and bacon eggs this mornin and they are rank lol I left mine. So I assume the eggs are the same. I don't like tiramisu anyway lol so wouldn't be something I'd try.

I brought one of most things to try and so far the chilli is lovely and so is the curry these are my favs.

Tried shep pie for tea yet again in the bin it went, replaced it with Mexican rice which was eatable don't think would order this again tho lol

I think it's pretty hit and miss, I've just had the Shepherds pie which was passable but the cheese and bacon scone this morning was dire!
I'm just going to keep a note of the ones I like and cut my losses on the ones I don't.
Good luck with your diet though x

You could always eBay them depending how many you don't like . So far I only have a few wasted. I stuck with vanilla shake for tea played it safe . When did u start diet I'm on day 10 finding it ok at the moment lost 10lbs on Monday which has made me positive for this week . Good luck to you aswell

Wow 10lbs! Congratulations hun.
I'm only on day 3 and have lost 2.5lbs so far (I really need to stop weighing myself everyday!)
I'm finding it OK, not as hungry as I was expecting but I am adding an apple each day as I'm missing solid food lol
And I'm going to have to eat normal food at the weekend as I've got visitors and will be cooking for 6 - no way I can get away with sitting eating a diet meal unfortunately.
I hope you continue to find out ok and reach your target x

Haha I weigh every day . My first week I weighed morning and night lol . Today was the first morning I didn't weigh. I'm not hungry at all anymore i have to remind myself to have my dinner. You should feel like this soon . My weigh day is also a Monday so let's hope
The week goes fast for us. Enjoy some normal food at the weekend

Back