Swapping the chicken for a 4th pack?

Laurie

MM addict
Hi, currently on week four. Love the diet, done cd and exante only ever lasted 2 weeks max! Will be my 4th weigh in Thursday and I'm definitely not looking back!
Currently I am having 3 packs, a multi vitamin and 100g of chicken a day.
I am really, really getting fed up with the chicken. I know it's cheaper doing it this way ...BUT I'm prepared to scrimp and save for an extra pack a day!
So basically I just want to check I can drop the chicken and have an extra pack? Do I still need to have my vitamin? And will my weight loss be practically the same?

Last edited:
Hi Laura.. sorry i dont have the answer.. but would be interested to know, as I want 2 do the same

Hi Laura, yes 4 packs is same as the 3 plus chicken I have been on 4 per day since last summer and working fantastic apart from some recent blips.

If you mix the selections of meals / shakes / soups etc you get 100% so dont need vitamin with it, I know I have had the chicken sometimes when I was running short of packs and couldnt afford to place an order and it didnt effect my weight loss but I think it made me desire food more when eating chicken and fish so when im on it I stick to just the 4 packs and some veg

4 packs without the protein is perfectly acceptable as it's one of the plans. You don't need a multivit with 4 packs a day but you can still have the optional veg if you like.

Hey, Girlsbig - you're back!

yeah was just about to write you and the girls my excuses thread.........

But really dont have any lol other than ive been a naughty girl!!!

Off to boots in morning and will be posting my terrible results tomorrow!!!

Thanks! Phoenix and I are in a race to the next stone. Well I'm trying for the '11s' and Phoenix is trying for the '9s'. I dare say that it'll take us both around 7 weeks or so though. I'm losing a bit less now and having around 800 calories of a weekend so it'll take longer.

Glad you're back and no matter that you may have gained. The important thing is that you're back to lose it and get back on track.

Yeah, there's no reason why you can't mix and match between 3 packs and 4 packs I think if it suits you that way.

I have 4 packs plus veg most days but occasionally feel i only need 3 on odd days which is fine to do , i suppose on the dasy i only have 3 i might be under my rda of vits and mins but i figure that the fact i have a good selection of veg every day balances that out

Welcome back girlsbig :)

Back