swapping to go lower?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarsg, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sarsg

sarsg Member

hi all, this is my first week of my second time on Lipotrim and finding it really hard. i dont mind the shakes etc but really missing eating this time. i was thinking of swapping to Go Lower. does anyone know this diet? i thought i might do another 2 weeks on LT then swap. Got my first weigh in on Fri cos chemist cant make it tomorrow. Any advice esp about go lower

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im sorry i havent heard of it!!
    hmm personally i would stick to LT, but if go lower involves eating.. if you are able to control what your eating and not over eat then go for it :D

4. lucyk

lucyk Member

Hi

Having only joined this website a few days ago I'm still finding my way round and stumbled upon your question regarding Go Lower.

Please do not try it...I did it for a month last year, it was pretty easy to do although I did fee hungry (although not overly). However, I decided I lost enough weight (half a stone I think) so decided to come off it. Anyway, I started eating normal food and threw up everything I had, then had really bad sweats....so bad the doctor had to come to my house. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he said all of my symptoms was due to a severe lack of sugar intake and other vital ingredients for your body to function properly. He advised a diet for me to recover properly and also said that from that sort of diet there is a huge probablitiy that you can become diabetic.

It took me a good few months to get over it.

If you are adament you want to do it then please please speak with your doctor first but I would not advise it.

Any more questions please do let me know
    x

5. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Switched to CD
    Never heard of it but it doesn't sound too good. Have you considered doing the cambridge diet? I've swapped from LT and finding it much easier

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.