• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

swapping to go lower?

hi all, this is my first week of my second time on Lipotrim and finding it really hard. i dont mind the shakes etc but really missing eating this time. i was thinking of swapping to Go Lower. does anyone know this diet? i thought i might do another 2 weeks on LT then swap. Got my first weigh in on Fri cos chemist cant make it tomorrow. Any advice esp about go lower

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Im sorry i havent heard of it!!
hmm personally i would stick to LT, but if go lower involves eating.. if you are able to control what your eating and not over eat then go for it :D

Hi

Having only joined this website a few days ago I'm still finding my way round and stumbled upon your question regarding Go Lower.

Please do not try it...I did it for a month last year, it was pretty easy to do although I did fee hungry (although not overly). However, I decided I lost enough weight (half a stone I think) so decided to come off it. Anyway, I started eating normal food and threw up everything I had, then had really bad sweats....so bad the doctor had to come to my house. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he said all of my symptoms was due to a severe lack of sugar intake and other vital ingredients for your body to function properly. He advised a diet for me to recover properly and also said that from that sort of diet there is a huge probablitiy that you can become diabetic.

It took me a good few months to get over it.

If you are adament you want to do it then please please speak with your doctor first but I would not advise it.

Any more questions please do let me know
x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 9
Slimming World 6
Junked Threads 0
Exante - Off Topic 0
Slimming World 2