Swappng/Trading/Selling/Donating

Eclipse

Gold Member
Just a reminder selling, swapping, trading or even giving away shakes/soups etc is NOT allowed

There have been a few threads over the past couple of days

Any threads which are posted will be removed

Just a reminder selling, swapping, trading or even giving away shakes/soups etc is NOT allowed

There have been a few threads over the past couple of days

Any threads which are posted will be removed

hi i dont intend to do any of the above but i was just wondering why? is it incase someone has tampered with it or something just not sure as to what the problem is say you bought lots of one flavour thinking you liked it turns out you dont but your friend loves that flavour and is happy to swap some of there flavours you actually like? like i say i dont intend to try and sell/swap/give away stuff as im happy with my stuff was just curious really :) thanks, Lauren x

hi i dont intend to do any of the above but i was just wondering why? is it incase someone has tampered with it or something just not sure as to what the problem is say you bought lots of one flavour thinking you liked it turns out you dont but your friend loves that flavour and is happy to swap some of there flavours you actually like? like i say i dont intend to try and sell/swap/give away stuff as im happy with my stuff was just curious really :) thanks, Lauren x

Lauren
just read your reply and i think that if you had brought a lot of the same shakes/bars and you did not want them your own cdc might swop them with you for some that you do like.

My Cambridge consultant has said she would swap any I don't like anyway so I don't have to worry about being stuck with flavours I don't like or get fed up with. :) starting sole source tomorrow. I really hope it works for me!

Back