Sweet and sour recipe free!

Why on SW is raw pineapple free and cooked not free! It is the same thing isn't it?

It's like on ww that I have to point dried fruit on my cereal! Even though it's organic nothing added and was once a grape lol

Why on SW is raw pineapple free and cooked not free! It is the same thing isn't it?

It's like on ww that I have to point dried fruit on my cereal! Even though it's organic nothing added and was once a grape lol
Same thing really, yes you can eat as much as you want fresh, but once tinned its synned. However, frozen and then eaten uncooked remains syn free! Tinned veg however are still free. Its a mystery, dont understand it,I just go with it!

Strange!

Not impressed with the s/s chicken recipe, has no flavour! Mets is the BBQ / coke recipe nice I don't wanna make it and be disappointed again!

sarah88 said:
Not impressed with the s/s chicken recipe, has no flavour! Mets is the BBQ / coke recipe nice I don't wanna make it and be disappointed again!

Yeah I loved it! Honestly, give it a go :)

Sparkle1978 said:
I saw it in the PP recipe thread, here it is:

Diet Coke Chicken- Dice some onions and a pepper and 2 chicken breasts. Then cook that off until the chicken is nearly cooked and then add 500ml of diet coke and 4 tablespoons of passata. You can also add a little soy sauce and a pinch of Chinese 5 spice but you don't need to add those. It's the diet coke and passata that it needs. Again with the peppers and onions, it's a preference. Then just let it simmer away for 20 to 30 mins. Keep an eye on it as the sauce turns from being really liquid to a more thick sticky glaze quite quickly. Tastes like a light BBQ sauce. x

So I'm making this tonight but I'm gonna bake the chicken separately and use the sauce as a sauce! Gonna serve with rice and chips! I hope it's gonna be nice!

The sauce on it's own didn't work! Didn't really taste of BBQ, didn't thicken & wasn't sticky! Kinda put me off the fact I was eating coke, passata and soy sauce?!

Back