1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet chilli sauce

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lazorinie, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. lazorinie

lazorinie wants a body to love!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just thought id mention this incase youve never tried it but Blue dragon sweet chilli sauce is gorgeous it 1.5 per tbsp but its worth it.

I usually add a bit on my chops, steak, in pitta's with meat.

However i am fortunate to have a local sw aproved butcher that sells upto 12 different flavour sausages so i bought some spanish flavour ones, fried them off added onion and mushroom and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce and yummy!

Just something abit different :]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

sounds delish, I love BD sweet chilli sauce actually my favorite food generally is Thai :)
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I love the s/c sauce too!

And have a SW approved butcher that's not all that far away (well good 1/2hr drive, but hayho!)

Our C does a sausage run for the group occasionally & I always stock up as he does burgers to which are scrummy!
  5. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I am addicted to the Sweet Chilli sauce!!! Yummm!!
  6. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Gettingthinnerbytheday - Where is this butcher of yours??!!?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.