• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sweet cravings

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
S: 17st4lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 2st10lb(15.7%)
sugar free jellie does it for me even though i know i shouldnt have it cos of aspartyme,
I've seen some sugar free sweets on the low carb megastore and on amazon that look very tempting!
actually i may go make some jelly as i've been unable to stomach anything today but that may do it!!!

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
S: 18st2.6lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 2st6.6lb(13.59%)
Double cream, whipped, or some creme fresh with a tiny bit of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of splenda. Delish with a couple of sweet oopsies if you can be bothered making them - failing that, its just good out a cup with a teaspoon! lol!

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
S: 18st2.6lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 2st6.6lb(13.59%)
Yup! Takes the craving away and it feels so devilish! :D

Glad you enjoyed!

S: 14st10lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st10lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st9lb(4.37%)
I make sugar free jelly with no sugar fizzy pop. Also i bought some mints and butterscotch sweets from Aldi.
They are 0.4 carbs per 100g, and the packet is 44g. And there is sucralose in them not aspartame.

There is quite a few in the packet and i only have 5 today.

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
S: 17st4lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 2st10lb(15.7%)
I make sugar free jelly with no sugar fizzy pop. Also i bought some mints and butterscotch sweets from Aldi.
They are 0.4 carbs per 100g, and the packet is 44g. And there is sucralose in them not aspartame.

There is quite a few in the packet and i only have 5 today.
thank you - i was looking at the sugar free werthers and the carbs were astronomical :eek::eek::eek::eek: will have to send hubby into aldi tomorrow :D:D

Elemental....Please take note.

After having about 8 of these sweets (i said 5, but i think it was about 8)
I was on the loo with really quite bad runs :eek::eek: and my tummy was doing ten to the dozen.

so perhaps for me 2 or 3 might be ok but I'll have to be really careful and perhaps only have them when i'm struggling or on.

Mind you i remember when i ate a whole pack of sugar free polos in one sitting then i got the runs then, but i'm ok with normal polos.
I think it must be something in the sugar free sweets that i don't tolerate well. :cry:

Mind you evberyone is different

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
Yes warning - lots of sweetners give people tummy problems. And every person reacts differently to the different ones. You have been warned :eek: ;)

Yeh don't i know it :(:D

please can someone help me I am new to this site and I have only been with you since sunday, while I was looking I found a lot of recipes on rice pudding but can I find them now should have written it down, so can anyone steer me in the right direction.

I do slimming world diet.