sweet cravings

dreamer85

What do you guys find helps with sweet cravings??

i've started drinking vanilla redbush tea and it seems to be working... for now!

sugar free jellie does it for me even though i know i shouldnt have it cos of aspartyme,
I've seen some sugar free sweets on the low carb megastore and on amazon that look very tempting!
actually i may go make some jelly as i've been unable to stomach anything today but that may do it!!!

Double cream, whipped, or some creme fresh with a tiny bit of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of splenda. Delish with a couple of sweet oopsies if you can be bothered making them - failing that, its just good out a cup with a teaspoon! lol!

Yup! Takes the craving away and it feels so devilish! :D

Glad you enjoyed!

I make sugar free jelly with no sugar fizzy pop. Also i bought some mints and butterscotch sweets from Aldi.
They are 0.4 carbs per 100g, and the packet is 44g. And there is sucralose in them not aspartame.

There is quite a few in the packet and i only have 5 today.

I make sugar free jelly with no sugar fizzy pop. Also i bought some mints and butterscotch sweets from Aldi.
They are 0.4 carbs per 100g, and the packet is 44g. And there is sucralose in them not aspartame.

There is quite a few in the packet and i only have 5 today.

thank you - i was looking at the sugar free werthers and the carbs were astronomical :eek::eek::eek::eek: will have to send hubby into aldi tomorrow :D:D

Elemental....Please take note.

After having about 8 of these sweets (i said 5, but i think it was about 8)
I was on the loo with really quite bad runs :eek::eek: and my tummy was doing ten to the dozen.

so perhaps for me 2 or 3 might be ok but I'll have to be really careful and perhaps only have them when i'm struggling or on.

Mind you i remember when i ate a whole pack of sugar free polos in one sitting then i got the runs then, but i'm ok with normal polos.
I think it must be something in the sugar free sweets that i don't tolerate well. :cry:

Mind you evberyone is different

Yes warning - lots of sweetners give people tummy problems. And every person reacts differently to the different ones. You have been warned :eek: ;)

Yeh don't i know it :(:D

please can someone help me I am new to this site and I have only been with you since sunday, while I was looking I found a lot of recipes on rice pudding but can I find them now should have written it down, so can anyone steer me in the right direction.

I do slimming world diet.

Back