Sweet Freedom - Choc Shot

Mine arrived yesterday, i've not had chance to try it yet but i also ordered the sweet freedom syrup to replace honey on my breakfast and that is nice

Mine arrived yesterday, i've not had chance to try it yet but i also ordered the sweet freedom syrup to replace honey on my breakfast and that is nice

I decided not to try that as i wouldn't really need it or use it, but now i guess i could have tried it and made a choice with that offer on - ah well, what am i like lol

lol, the chot shot is nice, lastnight i had 1/2syn chocolate brownies, then i put a muller light cappuccino in my ice cream maker and drizzled over 1tsp of chot shot and it was lush xx

lol, the chot shot is nice, lastnight i had 1/2syn chocolate brownies, then i put a muller light cappuccino in my ice cream maker and drizzled over 1tsp of chot shot and it was lush xx

Sounds lovely - i think i'm going to try a bit tonight and see what's what

Ended up having mine on some of strawberry flan creation - my piece with the choco shot on was 4 syns so pretty impressive....

it is strong tasting so i might have even less next time.....

Not bad though!

Lee

DSC_0001.JPG

You can also buy Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup on Amazon for £3 for a 340g bottle, they also sell Walden Farm Calorie Free Caramel Syrup for the same price. I have tried them and they are both nice.

You can also buy Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup on Amazon for £3 for a 340g bottle, they also sell Walden Farm Calorie Free Caramel Syrup for the same price. I have tried them and they are both nice.

CALORIE FREE? As in NO SYNS?! BLIMEY!!! That deserves some capital letters lol

Letting people try this and lots of 50/50 not sure or love it.... was looking at making a hot choc with it but needs a huge amount of milk from me A option - so not today lol

Just be careful with the waldens farm products as food labelling in the us is different to over here, they are allowed up to 5cals and 0.5g of fat per portion and can still label it calorie/fat free

Just be careful with the waldens farm products as food labelling in the us is different to over here, they are allowed up to 5cals and 0.5g of fat per portion and can still label it calorie/fat free

Didn't realise it was american! Yes they are bad for needed to double check things - i'm happy with me choc shot at the minute - tried it once..... now i'm stuck on what to use it for lol

I have so just thought - that weird little chocolate egg microwave cake thing, with some squirty cream and a drizzle of choc shot - could this make the chocolate scrambled egg more bearable?!

Back