• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sweet-like-coco's food journal

8th April 2010

breakfast: 1 fried egg in a little butter
2 slices of smoked turkey
1 slice of edam cheese
1-2 bites of tomato

snack: Tall Americano from Starbucks

lunch: smoked turkey rolled up with 1 oz of haloumi cheese

dinner: chicken mini fillets pan fried and tossed in single cream and cheddar cheese

2 litres of water

Do you guys think I am eating too much cheese? I find it hard to just consume meaty meals I need some kind of sauce or something to make it taste less meaty..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
LOL, My sentiments exactly Linz.

All together now!!

"Green Leafy Veg"

Alyssa

I LOVE greens.
I have to be very careful measuring mine as I could easily have too many!

possibly Coco, you'll have to give it a try.

9th April 2010

Breakfast: 1 egg muffin (2 g carbs)

Snack: 1 starbucks americano (5g)

Lunch: Chicken salad with Parmesan (7 g)

Snack: 1 Babybel (1g)

Dinner: Rib Eye Steak cooked in olive oil and a salad with lettuce and olive oil (3g)

Dessert: a few spoonfuls of double cream with a tiny bit of splenda (2g)

Food Journal for the 11th April

Brunch/Lunch- i got up reeeeeally late! Roast Chicken from Sainsbury's and salad

Snack: 2 pepperami

Dinner: 2 smoked turkey slices with Philadelphia

Snack: 2 decaf teas with a tbspoon of cream each

Morning Coco, is that enough veggies love?

Hi Jim,

I had a lot of salad with lunch and didn't want to go over my carb limit. Maybe I should spread my veggies out more... I wish I liked them more...

ah no, it doesn't matter when you eat them love, provided you manage your 20 carbs is fine.

LOL, You know I wasn't much of a veggie eater pre Atkins, well except for chips etc... now I just love them, funny isn't it.

Made a huge batch of boiled Italian meatballs in tomato sauce yesterday. The entire batch had 35 carbs due to the tinned tomatos but it made a looooot of servings. We had that both yesterday and today for lunch and dinner with a side salad of lettuce, spinach leaves and a couple of slices of cucumber. The meatballs were yummy! For breakfast I have been having eggs with asparagus for the past two days although I do have to say that I am usually leaving some of my asparagus as I really don't like the taste of it...