Sweet Tooth

Catherine26

OMG i think i'm addicted :) lastnight i had a real sweet tooth so i crushed up a meringue and mixed it with a WW strawberry tart yoghurt - its was LUSH!! and better of all only 2 points. so good for you guys who like your sweet things too :) xxx

asda chocolate orange crispy bar from the good for you range
always save the day only 1.5 points and i can pretend that i have had terry's chocolate orange and a chocolate rice crispy cake all in one
yum

im not fussed on the pink and whites, any other low point tips? :) xx

i love a banana with toffee yogurt poured over it, i also freeze yogurts and they come out like a sorbet/ice cream

Asda good for you orange crispy bars only 1.5 points they are amazing great for people who love terry's chocolate oranges .

i already tried to post about these but it didnt show up so if there are two comments about this sorry

meringues are 0.5? i calculated the ones i bought from tesco and they were 1 point - they must vary. thanks for the tips guys, i shall be trying them especially the frozen yoghurt so its like a sorbet. xx

Have you tried the WW frozen dessert the strawberry and meringue one... its gorgeous.... a frozen strawberry jelly/sorbet on top of a vanilla custard type thing on top of meringue.... 1.5 points :)

ive tasted the WW mandarin cheesecake and lemon meringue - they are lush... ill have to try that one. x

I can not stress enough Sugar free jelly. 0 points. I'm eating one right now and it's yummy and certainly satisfying my sweet tooth.

is it all sugar free jellys or just the WW ones?

Back