sweet tooth

BerryBerry said:
Strawberry extra chewing gum is really good - its like having sweets - I have to remind myself not to swallow it!

Also I like having a low cal hot chocolate (options or highlights 40 cals) and to make it more luxurious I use some light squirty cream (around 25-50 cals depending how generous you are with the squirting!!). It takes a while to drink if you make it piping hot, is soooo sweet, and feels like a real treat :)

I also like snacking on fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, satsumas etc etc. A chopped up banana mixed with chopped up strawbs is delish and for some reason bite sized pieces of fruit fill me up more than just munching through the banana as it is. Apple sliced up really thin and sprinkled with teeny bit of stevia & cinnamon is good too- you can even blast it for a bit in the microwave if you like things warm.

Oooh like the apple idea may do that tonight. I wish I could have fats even a little but my surgery is near so it won't be long now.

huwiesmummy said:
Oooh like the apple idea may do that tonight. I wish I could have fats even a little but my surgery is near so it won't be long now.

I know you don't want dried fruit.
But i love baked apples. Core the apple mix dried fruit with a little cinnamon stuff in the whole and bake. Serve with low fat natural yoghurt and maybe a little honey.

Or meringues with berries and natural yog. Low in cals, fat and taste far naughtier than it is.
You can even serve it crushed up Eton Mess style.

Back