Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scooper, 6 May 2007 Social URL.

1. scooper

scooper Full Member

Began with LL, now CD
    I have conflicting people tell me that you can have sweetex and that you can't. I know you can have some some stuff like candrell as long as it's in the pill form. Which is it? I have only just decided to be brave and foray back into the world of coffee and tea. I've had coffee in my shakes and I bought Peppermint Tea and Earl Grey. I was so suprised that I liked them both and I can tolerate them without out, but I would like to try them a bit sweeter so I can have them as my pudding instead of normal pudding when I go to Vegas this summer.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RED

RED Full Member

I think u can have any sweetner as long as its in tablet form... Havent heard any different B4... I'm sure someone will clear this up soon...
  4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

I have candarel as dont like the after taste of sweetex...
  5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I use Tescos own sweetner tablets, as they taste ok to me. I dont use them in drinks as I never have had sweet tea, coffee etc, but use them when I make the choc muffins. They are pretty cheap too!
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Any sweetener as long as it is in tablet form......not the powder/sprinkle stuff
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.