sweetgreen anyone?

smithj

Banned
I was with some friends last night and tried sweetgreen for the first time. I ordered santorini that has chopped romaine, roasted shrimp, feta cheese, grapes, fresh mint, and yogurt dressing with a hint of lemon.

It was deliciiiooouuus!

Was it healthy? cals 440, sodium 830 mg, carbs 29 g, sugar 12 g, protein 25 g

What do you think?

You left out the most important part of the nutritional information which is the fat content.

I googled and found that this is an American chain of restaurants (which I supposed I should have guessed from the terminology) with the world's most irritating website! I couldn't get it to stay on the same page for long enough to see what the fat content was.

However, if you had the feta cheese as a healthy extra, and there wasn't any oil in the dressing, that would be fine.

Sounds lovely!

You left out the most important part of the nutritional information which is the fat content.

I googled and found that this is an American chain of restaurants (which I supposed I should have guessed from the terminology) with the world's most irritating website! I couldn't get it to stay on the same page for long enough to see what the fat content was.

However, if you had the feta cheese as a healthy extra, and there wasn't any oil in the dressing, that would be fine.

Sounds lovely!

I checked it out.

sat fat 8 g
trans fat -none

Just Google'd it ....... so it's not an exotic new vegetable then - LOL!

Back