Sweets

claireLLT

Just had a look on Low Carb Megastore and they have 0 carb sugar free sweets. I know you're not supposed to have them but just wondered if they would actualy do any harm as there's no carbs and probably very few calories in them. Just a thought as I wouldn't mind trying them as the flavours sound lush but don't want to slow down the weight loss. Claire x

don't know about the wieght loss but they gave me stomach cramps the likes of which you would not believe!! doubled up in agony!

My stomach was in termoil with them I was never off the loo, i'm sure they have laxative in them, lol.

It's the artifical sweetner I think. I had some last week (and my weight loss was terrible that week too and it's the only thing I did different). I wasn't on the loo a lot (I've never managed to go naturally since I started on this diet) but my stomach was pretty crampy. I'm avoiding them now a. in case the slow week was connected and b. because I don't want stomach cramps for a short lived sweet fix.

I have them and have had no problems.

Hi guys, thanks for your replies, I guess it's a case of suck it and see? lol. Have bought a couple of packets so will let you know how I get on. I drink diet coke quite often which has sweetners in and that doesn't seem to effect anything so hopefully these will be the same. Thanks. Claire x

For me I don't add anything extra to the diet stick to it to the letter as I don't want to compromise the weight loss :)

I have the Halter ones and have no problems and still had good weight loss, guess it depends on how many you have a day xxx

just be careful with the ingredients as you would soft drinks. I nearly got some choc limes and lemon sherbet ones in the health food shop today but didn't bother as one of the main ingredients was citiric acid.

Back