Swifty weigh ins!

swifted

Got my first WI this afternoon, last year I did this my first wi I lost 7lb so I'm going to hope for around the same but who knows!

Also need to stop comparing the losses i might have with everyone elses, does everyone else do this? I'm driving myself mad haha

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Great News! Keep up the good work!

Got my first WI this afternoon, last year I did this my first wi I lost 7lb so I'm going to hope for around the same but who knows!

Also need to stop comparing the losses i might have with everyone elses, does everyone else do this? I'm driving myself mad haha

Hi hun, Im the same, always comapring my losses to others. I think everyone is different and loses in different ways and it also really depends on the amount you have to lose.

I think the best thing is to focus on yourself and do the best you can do for your body. :)

Thanks guys :D
Yeah hopefully my body is kind to me again thus week, although I doubt it after a blip last weekend. I'm nervous, but a loss is a loss no matter what.

2nd WI tonight, wish me luck!

Let us know how you get on...good luck! :)

-4lb this week :D
Pretty good considering I was convinced it would probably be a 2lber

I've just eaten a malt toffee bar since I've had nothing all day and seriously think it's now stuck in my system forever haha yak!!

4 lbs is great!, well done!

3rd WI!

3rd weigh in this morning as i stumbled into my cdc's looking like a just rolled out of bed haha

-4lb again
:king:

i'm absolutley amazed considering the weekend i had (carbs galore) and i've been picking all week. And it's just what i needed 'cause i've had one of those 'can i really do this?' weeks.

Hopefully it doesn't backfire next week

Well done!!!

Back