Swimming costumes for the bigger lady! - Tips & Advice much appreciated!

MrsDravenx

Im having a right mare and a half trying to find something stylish to wear for my holiday in June!

Everything is the same, black, one piece and oh did i mention black?!..In my whole 23 years ive been alive ive never once wore a bikini and that upsets me as you get some gorgeous 2 pieces thesedays!:(, at the moment im on a diet but knowing my luck ill no way near be my target weight before i go on holiday..Ive looked all over the internet and googled bikini advice for plus size women and still nothing interesting comes up! :(

I just want to get away from the colour black and the whole one piece swimsuit in general, but im so self conscious of my thighs and body in general!, since having my son im laiden in angry, red stretch marks from the bottom of my stomach downwards and im also concerned that if i did wear a two piece then it'd ride up showing off my c-section scar:cry:

Im seriously struggling for ideas on what to do!..Anyone with any tips or advice or what not it would be well appreciated in a situation like this!:)

Swimming costumes for the bigger lady! - Tips & Advice much appreciated!

Or I could just not bother venturing into the water.. People might mistake me for a whale lol! :p

i would look on fashion would at there bikinis as they have some nice colorful ones and just put a very thin cotton top over when walking about sod it when laid on sun bed if they want to look let them xx

I know it's a bit past your holiday, and sorry to bring up an older thread :D but have you tried a swimdress? I have a polka dot one, and you can get them in beautiful designs if you look hard enough :)

Back