Swimming on TS

emmakgledhill

I went swimming last night (for the first time in around 8 years!!) and it felt sooo good. My aim is to tone up while I lose so I'm hopefully not all flabby. Has anybody swimming experienced the weight loss speed up/slow down whilst on TS?

X

I have done VLCD previously and been doing loads of exercise and running. I always lost on average 3.5 lbs a week. Enjoy swimming , its fabulous for strengthening, toning and relaxation !

I went swimming last night (for the first time in around 8 years!!) and it felt sooo good. My aim is to tone up while I lose so I'm hopefully not all flabby. Has anybody swimming experienced the weight loss speed up/slow down whilst on TS?

X
hi there,

I have been swimming for ever. I did TS for eight months and added a meal now and then. My swimming is 25 metre pool, 40 lengths. I go five mornings a week, it's just a habit and I miss it if I don't go.

It's vey important to drink lots of water, extra if you exercise like this. Your blood pressure can drop on a VLCD so don't get over heated, it can make you a bit faint. Otherwise keep going, I am sure it helps with keeping it off too - I have stayed the same weight for over year - I reached my target in November 2011 and I know it's swimming which helps.

GSQ

Back