swimming

SkinnieMinnie

I've started to go swimming as I find it the easiest exercise to do! :) but will it tone my stomach? Or just my arms and legs

Well that's good then :) I know its not meant to be easy! But I like swimming so im more likely to stick at it rather than running or something where I would give up straight away!

Do they have aqua aerobics at your pool? I found that a fab way of toning all the bits and pieces!

I started swimming today too really enjoyed it and will defo be a regular weekly activity for me along sides other excersise

Do they have aqua aerobics at your pool? I found that a fab way of toning all the bits and pieces!

Not sure actually I might look into that it sounds like fun!

I started swimming today too really enjoyed it and will defo be a regular weekly activity for me along sides other excersise

What other exercise do you do? Xx

SkinnieMinnie said:
What other exercise do you do? Xx

Only walking wii fit and my shape on the wii . But do try and do one or the other everyday . Really fancy doing Zumba and I like the idea of an aqua aerobics class too. Might look into that

Is wii fit worth buying then? I've always wanted to buy one but thought it would be a waste of money as I'd never do it!

SkinnieMinnie said:
Is wii fit worth buying then? I've always wanted to buy one but thought it would be a waste of money as I'd never do it!

I like mine . It can get a bit repetitive but I enjoy it and that's a big plus . I wouldn't stick with something I didn't enjoy for long

I'm off to Aquatone today for my weekly exercise 45mins long and afterwards you feel better for it, the last two weeks our instructor worked us very hard and when you leave the only thing you are fit for is sleep! Our only problem is that now it's free we are over crowded! I have been doing it for over two years after our Doctor recommended it.Simple moves in the water are totally different than in a gym workout...........

I go swimming 3-4 times a week and swim 1/2 mile each time. I have also done the aquafit class which is good but then something else has always come up but I am giving it another go on Monday!

Swimming is an all over workout, I'm not sure about the toning thing but I love swimming so its an exercise I can keep up.

I have wii-fit too but its in the cupboard gathering dust! :rolleyes:

Back