Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Swimwear

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    I think someone posted the other day about looking for swimwear.
    Ive just seen in magazine that
    www.shockabsorber.co.uk/swim
    have launched a swim wear range with built in sports bra tops to limit movement.
    It says they do 30-38, c-g cup.

I dont know if that helps :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Desperate to lose weight

Desperate to lose weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - extra easy
    thanks hun. it was me who was having issues. unfortunately (for the moment at least) I'm a 40 inch :(

But it's good to know, and i'm sure others will benefit from this info.

Thanks!!

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I read your original post but can't remember whether you had tried Bravissimo ? I got a beautiful Tankini last year when we were going to Greece, but haven't looked this year - not much call for swimwear when you are camping in the Lakes, although I may need it this weekend when we go as it's supposed to p*ss it down all weekend....

5. Desperate to lose weight

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Yep, looked in bravissimo, fig leaves, simplybe etc etc.... the majority stock upto size 38 - and other sites that did the larger sizes didn't offer tankinis / bikinis with underwire support. Got a tankini a few years ago from BHS without underwire and when you dive into the pool your b**bs come out. very very embarassing.

6. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    I have a tankini from swimwear online. Its done by dress size and has a shelf inner support. I find it fine for normal swimming....well after tying a know in the straps to make them shorter lol. Im a size 22 and a 40 ish bust ( I cant remember to be honest lol)
    If you order from swimwear online and say you saw it in WW mag you used to get a 10% discount.

7. Desperate to lose weight

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My old tankini has an inner shelf too... maybe it's because I wear underwired bras normally, but i don't feel comfortable, not supported - and I'm conscious of the sheer enormity of my chest - they practically have their own continent!! But I'll have a look as maybe they do underwired options, you never know. Thanks for the post... I'm getting desperate now...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.