Swimwear

Tab

I think someone posted the other day about looking for swimwear.
Ive just seen in magazine that
www.shockabsorber.co.uk/swim
have launched a swim wear range with built in sports bra tops to limit movement.
It says they do 30-38, c-g cup.

I dont know if that helps :D

thanks hun. it was me who was having issues. unfortunately (for the moment at least) I'm a 40 inch :(

But it's good to know, and i'm sure others will benefit from this info.

Thanks!!

I read your original post but can't remember whether you had tried Bravissimo ? I got a beautiful Tankini last year when we were going to Greece, but haven't looked this year - not much call for swimwear when you are camping in the Lakes, although I may need it this weekend when we go as it's supposed to p*ss it down all weekend....

Yep, looked in bravissimo, fig leaves, simplybe etc etc.... the majority stock upto size 38 - and other sites that did the larger sizes didn't offer tankinis / bikinis with underwire support. Got a tankini a few years ago from BHS without underwire and when you dive into the pool your b**bs come out. very very embarassing.

I have a tankini from swimwear online. Its done by dress size and has a shelf inner support. I find it fine for normal swimming....well after tying a know in the straps to make them shorter lol. Im a size 22 and a 40 ish bust ( I cant remember to be honest lol)
If you order from swimwear online and say you saw it in WW mag you used to get a 10% discount.

My old tankini has an inner shelf too... maybe it's because I wear underwired bras normally, but i don't feel comfortable, not supported - and I'm conscious of the sheer enormity of my chest - they practically have their own continent!! But I'll have a look as maybe they do underwired options, you never know. Thanks for the post... I'm getting desperate now...

Back