• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Swine Flu

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I'm sorry to hear that - I'm sending you hugs and get well soon vibes xx

Ohhh sorry to hear that, hope your better soon !!!!!!!!!

Toots

Gold Member
Feel better soon :hug99:

xx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Oh blimey, hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Get well soon x

Hope you get well soon love, I've had it this last week, thought I was feeling better but today......groan xx make sure you have plenty of fluids love

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
hope you manage to throw it off soon, plenty of fluids and rest is what you need,xx

sending lots of get well soon hugs :) xxx

i really hope you get well soon! drink lots of fluids and get loads of rest :) x

How you feeling today Tracey (lots of huggles)

Really ill guys,had doc out yesterday,im also on antibiotics now and an inhalor with the tamiflu,i dont think i have ever felt this ill before too be fair grrrrrr,no exercise but keeping on the diet,bet i dont loose much this week x

In a few days you will be as happy as can be, knowing that you have nothing to fear from Swineflu, yay for you getting it out of the way early :), I know you must feel poorly now and I hope you get better soon.

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
In a few days you will be as happy as can be, knowing that you have nothing to fear from Swineflu, yay for you getting it out of the way early :), I know you must feel poorly now and I hope you get better soon.

Thats exactly my way of thinking!! Get it over and done with asap!! thats what i say!!

Howevr when your the once suffering its hard to hear i bet!!

My lttle 3 yr old is on tamiflu and i think she may be one of the mild cases as shes not been as bad as i thought she would be but she got her tamiflu really quick and they do say if taken within 48hs you get a better results with it

hope yor ok

love katie

Wishing you better very soon :flowers:xx