Switch to ww from cwp.

danniellea

Silver Member
Hello lovelys, so as the title says I've just switched form cambridge to weight watchers after losing 4 stone, still have about 1 stone left to shift. Expecting a gain to start with :( but will keep the carbs low as possible until my body adjusts. Has anyone else gone this route and how is it working out?

Hi I did this last year! Lost 2.5st on cd then got fed up after a few months and missed food so I moved to weight watchers and lost a further 7lbs just be careful what you eat! Like u say try keep the carbs down as much as u can! Exercise and drink lots and lots if water which I'm sure your used to after cd!

You'll be fine x

42lbs to goal :-((((

That's reassuring, thank you :) I've not been to super with water lately but re activated gym membership managed to do two 5k jogs(a little walking when it got though) this week and hopefully another tomorrow. Any tips for the first few weeks food wise?

Hi hun and welcome
make sure you point everything you eat and drink Plenty of water and your be fine hun. Good luck xx

Daniellea did you try the switch and if so how did it go, I know this is a old thread but would like to do the same but so scared to x

Back