Switching from lipotrim to weight watchers

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi guys. I've been on Lipotrim before and lost a crap load of weight, I then switched to Slimming World but seeing as I was told to eat a lot, I gained lots of weight back.

If I was to go back on lipotrim but then go on weight watchers after refeeding, would I have a weight gain as bad as I did or would it come back down after a while?

I know tat weight watchers is all about portion control so i figured that if I was to have a weight gain it wouldn't be as bad.

Has anyone on here been on a VLCD/TFR diet and then switched to weight watchers? if so, could you please tell me your experience.

Thanks

i was on lipotrim only for few weeks,,but i went back to normal eating,,and put it back up again,,have started ww this week and being able to eat while slimming is a bonus for me.I think you'll put up some weight as your actually eating again but as your being sensible with it it shouldn't be as much,,hth

Hi,

This is my first post but I've viewed this site since I started Lipotrim and just wanted to share my experience. Having done calorie counting and exercise for almost a year and hitting a plateau I did Lipotrim to give myself a kickstart. I lost 16lbs in 10 days and then started WW. I followed the refeeding sheet exactly and also pointed all the food to make sure I wasn't going over (think the refeed days came in at about 6 - 10 points so no danger of overeating there!). I lost another 2lbs during the refeed week and have continued to lose on average 1lb a week following the WW plan fully after the refeed.

I was 1lb from my goal weight although I'm suspecting that that's a lot more after I missed the meeting last week whilst on holiday in Spain!

Just wanted to let you know that if you follow the refeed it is possible to keep off the Lipotrim weight even if you weren't on it for long! Good luck!

xxxx

That is really reassuring, thanks hun!

I just can't seem to get lower on WW, I just keep maintaining between 13st 2lbs to 13st 8lbs.
Lipotrim was the only thing that helped me get lower.

Back