1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

switching from ll looking forward to sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by samseal, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

lighter life
    Hi thought would intoduce myself

I am stopping LL I feel awful , 3 weeks in I had a seizure and although my doctor says it is nothing to do with LL my husband is not convinced,and actually neither am I.
    Carried on for a further 3 weeks and have lost just under 2 stone(which is fab)but felt really bad.Went to have my blood pressure checked yesterday and it was really low 99/71 so have decided that it is not for me

Am a bit dissapointed but I can't go on feeling this rubbish.
    Anyway am going to use 2 packs a day and have low calorie meal once a day for the next 2 weeks(I seem to have a lot of packs left) and then look at SW.I will keep drinking the water and when I start to feel better get out on my bike

I am so determined to do this and still have my motivation

So hi from me and look forward to chatting to you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

You need to do which ever plan works for you..good luck with sw hopefully you will be "lovong it" soon
  4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck with SW hope it works out for you.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.