Switching over from SW to WW

Carley86xx

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing SW for 10 weeks now and i've only lost 7lbs. I'm finding it really hard to even lose a pound a week so i have decided to join a WW meeting on Tuesday night and give the pro points plan a try. I haven't done WW for a few years now so hoping i can adapt to the new plan quite quickly. I really want to lose another 7lbs before my holiday at the end of June. Looking forward to starting something new and hopefully it will work for me :) xx

i think you'll find ww loads easier, its more portion controlling rather than sw "free" foods ect ect. but ww is more flexible as in no "syns" herefore everything is allowed, allowing a variety of foods in your diet.

7lb before june will be easily done. good luck :)

Yeah i really think i'm gonna love WW, i loved it when i did it before. Can't wait to have some control back as on SW you never know if your having too much food or not :/ Thanks for your support hun i can't wait to get started :) xx

I done sw from October to February lost about 18lbs, but found the last few weeks I was up n down like a yoyo. So decided to go back to ww, I'm back at ww 4 wks and have lost 8.5lbs it's so structured and your not afraid to eat as you can count everything into ur pro points & not feel guilty, so go for it, I would totally give ww 100% over sw.

Back