Switching to 5/5 rhtythm for hols

glammam

Hello everyone. Just wonderng what your thought are on switching to the 5/5 rhythm for holidays? Going away for 4 nights and I think it would be much easier to stick to the diet if I do 5 pp days before I go and then 5 pv days on hols. Has anyone done this and is it ok to go straight back to the 1/1 rhthym after that? Thanks xx

Hi,

if I were you I would do the PV for the hols, but don't subject yourself to 5PPs! Your losses might slow a little if you stick to all PV but I would not worry about that. Do maybe 2 PP in a row before and after if you feel you have to but I would not do more, especially if you've been going with the 1/1 rhythm up to now. If you can get through your holidays without a slip-up then you'll be doing better than most!!

Have a great time!

Hi thanks for the advice. I didnt see this, how does it show up that you have a reply to a thread now the layout has changed? Thanks tho, good advice. I dont think I could do 5 pp days in a row now anyway! Think I will do 2 and see how I go when I'm away. We are self catering so Im hoping I can just stick to meat and veg and salads even if we eat out. Its only 4 days, Im sure I can!!! YIKES! x

Back