switching to cc

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well in the last few months I have been a serial switcher from sw, ww etc and to be honest I'm fed up of paying to go to slimming clubs when I know if I really put my mind to it I could lose the weight by myself.

I've now cancelled my ww membership and joined a gym instead which is the same price but will get a lot more use for the money and am hoping with the support of this forum that I can finally get it all to click into place with cc. Fingers crossed I can get into the mindset of not switching again and finally get somewhere.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Hello Dan!

I'm an ex-sw girl and have been successfully calorie counting, exercising and losing on my own since September!! Naturally, I had the Christmas podge pile on but have managed to shift what I gained and am back on track. Trust me, you will be fine!! And fair play to you, choosing a gym membership over a slimming class. I have found upping my exercise has really helped me so hopefully you will find those gym sessions help you too :)!

Welcome and good luck! Calorie counting is easy and doesn't cost you anything. I was wondering about you joining the gym...if you don't like paying a lot of money to clubs to lose weight, why pay to go to the gym? Why not just exercise at home or by going for walks or doing some form of exercise which also isn't a 'membership'? Or, do you see exercise and eating differently? Anyway it's good that you're here and have fun getting back to the body you want, love and deserve :)

Back