switching

casperboo

well cant cope with not eating anything (have no bars and cant do mousse) so am going to do working solution and see how i go.

why dont you get some tesco/bl or asda bars and give them a try if ya struggling hun...not everyone has the exante ones ..good luck with what ever you choose.. and dont feel like ya have failed as WS suits some people much better than TS... xxx

thanks.do the bars keep you in ketosis? will try Ws for a week if weight loss seems slow may try the bars thanks again.

I've had biggest loser bars 4 days in a row now and am definitely in ketosis still. Infact i see that these particular bars have less carbs in them than exante ones and similar i think to the amount of carbs in the shakes, so it's all good ;). I have also added coke zero and asda diet cherry cola this week, one glass a day with no adverse effects on ketosis.

You could always try a combination of TS and WS.... tis just finding whatever suits you I think. Sometimes I can stick to TS but mostly I do WS...... in fact, I've probably had the odd day where I've done SS by default but hey, I'm still here and still losing weight! Good luck with whatever you choose..... taking control is the key :)

Back