SWScones

fifee

Can anyone tell me if the SW scones with 70% less fat cheese n chives cottage cheese, smash n 2 eggs are free on extra easy please?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aah that question always opens a kettle of fish lol

Officially they would not be free on any plan as SW says you should syn free foods if they are used as a substitute for flour.

That is to protect your losses. Normally you would have smash as part of a meal with lotf of other free and superfree foods to help fill you up. But as scones you eat it as an extra over and above your meals and it would be easy to consume a lot of calories without really realising it.

That's the official sw line but it is up to you what you choose to do. Some people choose not to syn them.

PatchworkPuss said:
Aah that question always opens a kettle of fish lol

Officially they would not be free on any plan as SW says you should syn free foods if they are used as a substitute for flour.

That is to protect your losses. Normally you would have smash as part of a meal with lotf of other free and superfree foods to help fill you up. But as scones you eat it as an extra over and above your meals and it would be easy to consume a lot of calories without really realising it.

That's the official sw line but it is up to you what you choose to do. Some people choose not to syn them.

Oki doki, thank you for your help ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pretty much what Patchwork said, I go with the rule that if I have any of the food abuse items as part of a meal I don't syn it, if I have it as a snack between meals then I do.

Back