Symone's weight loss diary 2009!

Symone

Well here i am, weight loss mission 2009.
After years of not quite putting any effort into losing weight and 100's of ivf tretments have taken their toll and i am now 13st 7.5lbs! I feel physically unfit, unwell and slugish.

I cant have any more ivf treatments until i lose 3 stone!!!! so here i am.

I also have PCOS so weight loss can be even harder. i have worked out i can have 22 points a day, i have all my books and will do all my measurments tonight and see how i go. I cant afford the £20 odd pound extra a week to attend weigh ins so will be going it alone with you lovely people.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Symone xx

Last edited:
Hi Symone
I just joined here yesterday, grea help and support!
Best of luck on your WW journey XX
Ange:D

welcome to the boards Symone :) i'm sure you will manage just fine going it alone - a few of us here do exactly the same :) x

Hi Ange, i was just looking at your thread, well done so far, you are doing great.
My problem is am just lazy! never used to be so need to get motivated to excersise more!

Wow blackwidow, well done on the weight loss as well, hope i can be as sucessful as you guys!
Symone
x

just wanted to say hello and good luck, cant think of a better reason to loose weight than to help in starting a family. I have trouble with motivation sometimes and can honeslty say that the warmth and support on here has really helped.

Hello and a big welcome to minimins.:hug99:
Its great here very helpful and motivating.

wishing you loads a luck chuck.:eek:
xx

Back