sympathy please.lol

susan70

Gold Member
Ive had my period since last friday Ive got mouth ulsers the size of mole hills Ive been sick and dizzy and the scales havnt moved all week( not been on them since wednesday eve) and its my wi tonight.

Im just feeling sorry for myself but a little sympathy wont hurt girls.lol

thankyou flirty, yes i will be here later posting my loss.xx

You know it'll be a loss. You're doing sooo well :)
Hope Aunt Flo packs her bags soon and get rinsing with warm salt water(disgusting but works!) :)

Awww hun, i'm sorry to hear you're going through a ruff time at the mo. I hope your WI goes well tonight, but remember that no weightloss is most probably due to water retention.

Take it easy sweetie and good luck for tonight :) xx

come on susan stop moaning sorry to be so blunt but i know you and i bet you will lose something this eve. totm will be over soon have you used anything for the ulcers? come on where is happy happy susan? dont let things get you down

:hug99: for you honey. xx

Thankyou all.

Don't be disappointed with 1lb .... I can see the sad face:sigh: Go pick up 1lb of anything and carry it around ... plus you've lost 32lb's in 8weeks - that = 4lb per week average.

I'm sure with water retention etc next weeks loss will be much better - drink lots of water - and smile you are 2stone and 4lb lighter than you were 2months ago!

Well done!

:party0011::party0011:Thanks flirty, Im fine with 1lb after all it all adds up dosnt it, I love this diet and will still be going 100%, no other diet has given me the results this diet has, and also Ive met so many lovely people through it too.xx

I think 1lb is great when you are feeling yuck. I find I put on when I'm not well, even if I haven't eaten anything different.

Weird bodies...weird scales. Just have to keep plodding down ;)and bet you'll have a fab weighin next week:cool:

:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126: susan sending you loads of huggles to get you through hope you are feeling better xxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou, im feeling a bit better today thanks.xx

Hi Susan - glad to hear you are feeling better.
I can understand your disappointment on loosing 1 pound. Reading through the weight losses on this site makes you believe that a loss of 4 -5 pound a week will happen. Trouble with that is that we are all so very different. Looking at your weight loss record you don't lose evenly anyway. Some weeks are fantasitic and some are good. But they are all going in the right direction!
I am in week 3 and if I do as well as you I will be sooooooooo thrilled!
Love reading your posts - stay focussed! x

thankyou, i am very pleased with my total losses, you will do great too hun.xx

Back