symptoms of day 3 and 4

Some people find days 3 and 4 hard ,others sail through them. You might get a bad headache, feel a bit sicky and you might want to bite evreyone's head off lol

Just stick with the diet and keep glugging the water

Not everyone is the same, I was ok until day 6, even then just light headed and a headache. I took 2 asprin and went to bed for 1 hour and woke up feeling great. My next bad day was about day 13 when I felt the same as day 6.

I think water is definatley the key to have starve off some of the symptons.

I would say day 3/4 were the worst for me. I had a terrible headache and felt soooo sleepy. I found that water, tablets and sleeping helped. On Day 7 now and feel great.

I also felt a little sick, but I just rested and stayed on here to take my mind off of it!!

Keep smiling x x

I was one of the lucky ones who sailed through it ;) I kept glugging down my water!! I never had any of the side affects. Maybe my body just was in so much shock from not being stuffed with rubbish all day it couldnt even produce a headache lol!! Although on day 5 I could have probably eaten my own arm but a litre or so of water cured me.

Hope all goes well for you and you dont suffer

xx

I had headaches and felt really dizzy, but then chasing around after a toddler will do that to you when you suddenly reduce calories. but by half way through day 4 it was all good and I haven't looked back. I hope you sail through with no side effects.

i had a nasty taste in my mouth,headache and felt sick but it only lasted a day or two. It does get easyer as you go on.:)

I felt really weak and woozy and a bit emotional but amazing no headache and I nearly always have a headache!

The best think for it was lots of water and sleep! I had a nap when I got home from work - and still went to bed my normal time!

I did feel better by day 5 and once you get on the scales for the first time you soon forget the few days of misery.

Good Luck - stick with it!

Back