syn boxes

I've heard about people doing these and always thougt what a good idea, but never got round to doing it!

If I was to ever get my backside in gear I think I would probably put 70 syns into the box to allow 35 syns for any hidden syns in food during the week and probably put things like french fries (4.5), curly wurly (6) and may be a voucher to represent things like either tom sauce or an ice cream - ( walls chocolate mini twisters are 2.5)

Might think about doing this actually 'cause tomorrow I start again!

Meee, i do, i have a syn bin! Nothing above 6 syns is allowed in it, and it has been a lifesaver. I also never buy crisps above 5.5 syns! I have curly wurly, little dairy milks, milkybars, fudges, drifter, (all single bars) and mcvities individual bags of mini cookies, digestives. And mainly corn crisps like quavers, french fries, golden wonder lights etc, i love my syn bin, and it really has helped me to stay on track, as i know that everything in there is an allowed snack (obviously not all in one go!) xx

wow, sounds like a great idea and stops the kiddies or OH stealing your treats. although cant put my skinny cow ice creams in there so will have to hide them at the back of the freezer. under the vegetables, they'll never look there haha

i have a 'naughty cupboard' currently its quite empty!!! it just has my HIFI bars in, the ingrediants for the massive jaffa cake, and some dairy milks!!!

It usually has some snacky bits in there, but i am trying to buy less to resist temptation! xxx

Thats a really good idea actually. At the minute most of my treats are in the freezer though ie mini milks, mars ice cream bar, curly wurly's, soleros.

i have a 'naughty cupboard' currently its quite empty!!! it just has my HIFI bars in, the ingrediants for the massive jaffa cake, and some dairy milks!!!

It usually has some snacky bits in there, but i am trying to buy less to resist temptation! xxx

What are these massive jaffa cakes?!?! How do you make them and how many syns?! they sound fab! Thank you xx

A syn box sounds like a brilliant idea, will have to give this a go, now just need to think of bits to put in it, suggestions? with syn amounts please?

What are these massive jaffa cakes?!?! How do you make them and how many syns?! they sound fab! Thank you xx

do a search on Giant Jaffa Cake on here...the syns vary depending on the size of the base and the chocolate used!!!

I think its in the recipe section if you want to go hunting a different way! x

i couldnt do that cos i use syns towards other bits mid week too like tomato sauce, salad cream etc

I love the concept of the syn box but dont really think I could trust myself not to eat the lot in one sitting when I was fed up!I find working on a day to day basis with syns works best for me

Lesleyxx

I love the concept of the syn box but dont really think I could trust myself not to eat the lot in one sitting when I was fed up!I find working on a day to day basis with syns works best for me

Lesleyxx

Mmmm thats what wld concern me that I'd eat it all at once in a moment of madness but I do like the idea.

Back