Syn Free Bread/Scones

Are these really free? They are lovely!!

Technically...no. It's because the instant mash is being used as a flour substitute rather than for it's true purpose. If you were to use these as a snack then you should syn them. If you eat them as a meal then it's really your call. I had mine as a meal spread with hex philly,salad and pickles and considered them to be free. Only you can see if it affects your weightloss. Hope this helps :)

Technically...no. It's because the instant mash is being used as a flour substitute rather than for it's true purpose. If you were to use these as a snack then you should syn them. If you eat them as a meal then it's really your call. I had mine as a meal spread with hex philly,salad and pickles and considered them to be free. Only you can see if it affects your weightloss. Hope this helps :)

Thanks beachbabetobe13. I thought I had read that they weren't free somewhere! I had three with some ham and salad for lunch and planning on taking some on picnic to more for lunch for me and the kids. Won't syn them, will see how it goes . :)

Back