Syn free chips

Janey

Intuitive Eater
I had syn free chips last night topped with 28g cheddar (B) which slightly melted on the top. It was so delicious and felt really decadent!! I can see why SW is so popular! :D

I remember doing SW chips when i did it a while ago , slimming world is defo a good way to train u to eat well . How are you doing on it ?
Im on a liquid diet at the moment called Lipotrim , but when i come off it i may well go back to slimming world to keep the weight off . Good luck xxx

the chips are great! hadnt thought of melting cheese on. normally have mine with fried eggs! theyre not as good with olive oil frylight as with the sunflower version though.

It's weird, i've never made syn free chips in all the time i've been on SW in the past and now...i've always thought it seemed like a lot of effort, but really it won't take longer than it would to make any other meal.

You know I think i'll try it tomorrow, some comfort food after a long day at uni (and a seminar to give :( )

theyre not that much of a faff really. definitely one of the yummiest comfort foods you can have on a diet! like mine with plenty of salt and vinegar or baked beans!

Yeh im the same as you sapphire ive never tried the SW ships either!

Heard theyre really yummy thou!

x

yeah those were the days syn free chips with fried eggs and beans! just didnt lose the weight quick enough hense why im doing CD, will prob go back to either SW or WW (i like the thought of all the wine on WW without feeling guilty)

I lost 2 stone in 5 months following SW and because I could eat so much food I never even realised I was on a diet!! It just became a way of life. And to lose 2 stone into the bargain was simply amazing.

Friends would come up to me worried and say they were concerned that I was losing a lot of weight and I wasn't eating properly. The joke was that I was eating probably more than they were, but all of my food was low fat hence the weightloss!

Being slimmer changed my whole personality. I had more confidence, energy and was so much happier. Wearing slimmer clothes, and feeling nice when you walk is so much better than any bar of chocolate.

Arhh thats great Janey!

Youve done really well hun, 2 stone in 5 months!

Well Done!

x

Thanks!! :D But sadly that was then and this is now. I'm starting all over. Not because I stopped doing SW and went back to bad eating. I actually stopped SW and adopted a raw vegan diet. My weight plummeted even more and rocketed back on. Big mistake! :cry: LOL!

Now having my first ever batch of syn free chips with cheese from my B choice - sooo worth the effort, yum!

(er the recipe said serves 4 and I ate them all, but who cares, they're free!)

Oh and I used the butter flavour fry light! All we had but very nice!

Definately! Have to point out, in case people think i'm a late night binger eating all those chips at this time of night, i'm probably going to be up all night doing assignments, so it's going to see me through the night hunger-free lol :)

Back