1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn free late night snacks

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by PrincessJazmine, 20 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PrincessJazmine

PrincessJazmine Full Member

Ok . . . late at night the hunger kicks in. Can anyone give me some ideas of any syn free snacks that I can indulge in without feeling naughty? :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carol233

carol233 Member

well, when i start to feel the hunger kicking i go to sleep so i don't eat or if i have to stay up strawberries are always handy
  4. PrincessJazmine

PrincessJazmine Full Member

oooh that's a good idea! although I fear I would eat them all =D
  5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

pot noodle in a mug i keep hex a and b for this time:)
  6. littlemisspiggy16

littlemisspiggy16 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If I have a hexa left, and a couple of syns, i like to have an options hot choc made with skimmed milk. But if it needs to be totally free, i guess most kinds of fruit would be good, maybe with a mullerlight?

If you like grapes, you could try freezing a few. I really like them frozen - a bit like mini ice lollies! And i find i take longer to eat them, which must be a good thing.

Also, if you save some hexa, you could make up a load of syn-free rice pudding one day, and then have a bit of that in the eve when you're hungry, as its slightly more substantial than fruit.
  7. heidiloobylou

heidiloobylou Member

make up a rice quiche,its free and delcious.or have SW chips,both these free on green.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.