Syn Free Lemon Cous Cous Cake

i cant suss it out at the mo but i will try and get hubby to do it later, sorry! x

thats ok! would love 2 see :) xxx

I line my quiche dish with ham slices to make my base for the quiche which is lovely! Obviously only good for a red or EE day though :)

neither Hubby or me can suss how to get my picture on here, but im happy to text anyone a pic from my mobile if you want me too!! xx

Ohh we had this at a taster too, and I had wondered if it was too good to be true!

What BritMumInCanada says makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

oh you gotta try it ....its totally yummy got one going in the oven as we speak....using asda chilli and pepper cottage cheese mmmmm x

I made the lemon coussous cake for the first time today, enjoying my 2nd slice/wedge with a cuppa as i type!! its really easy and quick to make and tastes really good!!

Arggghhhhh just read the rest of the tread.......30 syns??????????? oh my goodness, think i'll chuck it away, id rather have some chocolate if im craving sweet, or maybe a mini roll!!
any suggestions for some sweet,low syn home bakes??? I have tried and not liked the SW version of fererro rocher chos, hate anything nutty!!

Back