Syn Free Lemon Curd

Got all ingredients to make this half way through !!! Realised I bought creme fraiche what a muppet lol

I just eat it 'raw' ie i dont mix it with fromage frais, i just eat the lemon/egg mixture :) is yummy

This sounds yummy. Will have to try it soon x

ooh, this sounds so yum - i'm collecting a load of recipes from here to stop things getting boring and this one is definitely on the list!
Sarah x

Oh I am SO making this! I thought the base for the SW lemon mousse would make a great lemon curd but it was too tart. Never thought to add fromage frais or quark. I can see another SW lemon meringue pie in my future too. :)

Ooo this sound lovely my Fiance Loves lemony things so will deffo be making this xx

Digging up old threads again.... Sorry! But this one is worth it! I'm collecting a whole load of recipes from here, and that one is one that will be getting made today!! Sounds scrummy!!

Gonna make this to go on low syn cakes and pancakes and fruit and yoghurt .... The list goes on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So glad you saw this, slimsarah and dredged it up near the top of the list again. Definitely going to make this and will probably use as a filling for the half Syn roulade or will make a cheesecake, using digestives or Alpen Light as the base. Maybe even do as Emsie does and sprinkle an Options over the top. Gosh! I can't wait! Thanks again!

Kathy x

Yes, I'm going to try this tomorrow, Emsie and because of your previous 'error', will now know what pitfall to look out for! :D

Kathy x

I just made this, except I used lemon and limes, it's really nice. I just made up a cheesecake type pudding, alpen lite lemon drizzle (half a hexb) on the bottom, a dollop of the curd, then some lemon quark, philly lightest (hexa) canderel and a squeeze of lime all mixed up, and a thin layer of curd on top. Tastes like a key lime pie type thing, absolutely lush, and syn free!

Dragging this up again. Subbed.

Back