syn free or low syn ready meals???

discovered since the canteen at work shut that you can make batchelors supernoodles (or any similar) up by just pouring boiling water on them covering up with either the lid off the tupperware tub or some cling film and leaving them for 5-10 minutes

I now also make pasta n sauce in a food flask by putting it in dry with the boiling water in the morning and its cooked about 3 hours later ..though only do this with a food flask one of the girls at work did it with a normal one and couldnt work out why she couldnt get it out of the flask i couldnt stop laughing!
will be experimenting with savoury rice over the weekend!
Thats a great idea, thanks. xxx

haha yea thats what i meant. Never seen a food flask before. All these weird and wonderful things!
Yea i am lovely thanks you?
x

I had a food flask years ago it was great. I will have to get one to take food to work. Glad your'e ok, i'm great thanks. xxx

tesco tinned stewed steak in gravy is completely free and yummy xxx

tesco tinned stewed steak in gravy is completely free and yummy xxx
You could use this to make a stew with potatoes and veg when on EE plan. xxx

i got some of those heinz chick peas you know the masala ones etc. Havent tried them yet but they are free too!
x

The 2008 SW Branded Free Food Booklet (£1.95) in group is about to be updated and has masses of ready meals by all manufacturers - all Syn free on either Green or Original. If you're doing Extra Easy then they are completely Free. Too many to post here.

This is yummy soup if yr in a rush. get a packet of low fat supernoodles, (chilli thai are nice!) add the noodles and sachet to the pan, (or microwave) and instead of 0.5pt water add 1 pt and a stock cube. I add some dried noodles too if im hungry. and maybe a little chilli powder. its yum!! just count the stock as syns coz the rest is free on green

Try Ainsly Harriots Cous Cous. They come in different flavours, like Moroccan medley and spicy. You just add boiling water and leave covered for a couple of minutes. And if you like you can add chopped tomatoes, cucumbers etc to make it a little more satisfying. I think they are delicious and sooooooo easy to make up when you can't be bothered with preparation and cooking

Try Ainsly Harriots Cous Cous. They come in different flavours, like Moroccan medley and spicy. You just add boiling water and leave covered for a couple of minutes. And if you like you can add chopped tomatoes, cucumbers etc to make it a little more satisfying. I think they are delicious and sooooooo easy to make up when you can't be bothered with preparation and cooking

Is Ainsly Harriots cous cous free? Am i right in thinking that not all cous cous is free?

according to the book tesco ravioli is free on a green day..not sure if this is so anymore tho because it has changed it's branded ravioli for "oak lane" ravioli...still tastes good but not sure if it's still free...i know for certain that branston vegetable ravioli is 1 syn on green and extra easy....

Syn free on red and delicious!

Hi, Marks & Spencers Finest Beef Bourgignon is free with lots of sauce to smother your vegetables in!
Ruth

A good one that I like is from Asda - tinned chick pea dahl is free on green - good on its own or for not such a ready meal you could add rice.... mmmmm

Back