syn free queche

There is no single quiche recipe but the basic is a tub of cottage cheese added to beaten eggs, and then add whatever free and superfree foods you want. Number of eggs will depend on the size of your dish and the size of your eggs. There are lots of quiche recipes in the recipe sub forum so you could try doing a search. Or try this one, I had it earlier in the week and it was delicious. There are several lovel quiche recipes on that site too :)

Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Quiche | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

I made this quiche yesterday, was gonna have half for lunch with some salad? Or is that too much?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have as much as you like, its free! Though how many eggs did you use? Because for example if you used 20 I can imagine that would be pretty difficult to get through!

The average is 4 - 5 eggs (4 Large or 5 medium). 1 tub of cottage cheese, seasoning, Wholegrain mustard. If adding fish use fish herbs such as Dill/Dill sauce. It also depends on the filling you are putting in. Onions, peppers, courgettes, tomatoes, you can literally chuck any free foods into a quiche.

Back