Syn free quick brekkie

RichT

2/3 tablespoons of frozen mixed berries
2/3 tablespoons of fat free yoghurt (i use tesco lighter options)
28g of porridge oats (healthy extra)
1/2 teaspoons of Cinderella sweetener
Add water so it's not too thick

Blitz and drink

I don't think so. I hope not, but I only use a handful anyway.

Where did you find it out. If I am wrong i'll have to change

I'm sure if fruit is liquidised it then becomes syns because you are able to consume more as a liquid than if they were left whole, I would check though

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks lulubel.

Will have to think of another free brekkie. Do you know how many syns they have. I usually use frozen mixed berries from tesco

RichT that sounds lovely...maybe defrost the mixed berries in the fridge overnight and just stir them into the mixture last without blending?? :)

Hi Tams

Having learnt that fruit contains syns once it's blitzed, I think your idea is spot on. It hasn't done me any harm though. I've managed to lose 13 lbs in my first 10 days :)

That is fantastic!! you must feel great! Remember its not what you do with food its the way that you do it!! Sometimes if things work keep going with with it, its when it doesn't work and you don't see a weight loss that you need to re evaluate things :)

Sorry I burst your bubble about the fruit Rich, if it's working for you then stick with it :)

It's only 1.5 sins for 100g on all plans :)

PatchworkPuss said:
Not it's not - because the whole fruit would fill you up for longer than the blitzed ones ;)

That's what I was trying to explain but couldn't get it right lol thank you x

Ah ok well I had the very same thing, had soya yog and used pure via and left the berries whole and still a little frozen, mixed all cause frozen berries release juice and it was so yum! so thanks for the advice, but is soya yog free? I know its 1.5 syn per 100g but can I use it as my 1 hexa on extra easy?

Hi Lulubel

No bubble burst but thanks for the info. If its only 1.5 syns per 100g then I'll carry on . I'm actually beginning to like all this health food!! :)

Just reading july's SW magazine and there's a bit in it about smoothies. Basically it gives the example that a banana is free but if you purée it then it goes to 5 syns!!! Don't know about frozen berries but I will be having this smoothie for breakfast so I will count it as 5 syns to be on the safe side :) x

Back