Syn free ready meals

amythyst5961

Silver Member
Hi guys,

I am planning to buy the syn free food directory next week but can of you advise of some nice ready meals that I can buy from Tesco / Aldi / Asda that are syn free on EE that I could put in the freezer in case of an emergency ( emergency = late night working or just now time :))

Thanks all

A xx

Last edited:
Hi A - you can't really do better than have a search in the Recipe Forum. You'll be spoilt for choice. Good luck

There's a huge sticky thread in the Syn section with meals

Thanks Starlight - I have some receipes I was looking for syn free ready meals that I can get from the supermarket :)

There's also a 'Supermarket Recommendation' sticky that could be helpful. There's very few syn-free options but there's quite a few with minimal syns.

Hi there, I sometime buy the Pasta N Sauce for a quick meal and have it with loads of veg, you'd need to check as I can't remember but some of them are free on EE or very low Syn for a big meal. Waitrose and some Sainsburys also sell Easy Bean (need to check Syns again) which are microwaveable and again have a massive helping of veg and it's a quick Syn free meal. I always heave them about just in case. Hope that helps!?

I love
Tesco light choices 'chicken breasts in tomato and Basil sauce' there in the fridge section and have two chicken breasts in.
1 syn per half pack (1 chicken breast)
I don't buy many ready meals but I like that one.

I love
Tesco light choices 'chicken breasts in tomato and Basil sauce' there in the fridge section and have two chicken breasts in.
1 syn per half pack (1 chicken breast)
I don't buy many ready meals but I like that one.

Awesome Purple - Me either but I am worried if I come in one night late I grab something that isnt free so will pick a couple of these up

Back