syn free snacks

annaxxo

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone knows any free foods that im not aware of as im not a big fan of fruit and veg but like syn free foods such as pickled beetroot, gherkins and mug shots.
If anyone else knows any other food like this please let me know as i dont have many ideas at the mo.

Cheers :) :) xx

There are LF super noodles, and pot noodle in a mug (not heard that much about them though)

Mullerlights and activia fat free yoghurts are syn-free too!

Hope these help!

Last edited:
Are the pot noodle in a mug, Free?

Sorry to hijack your postxx

ooh thankyou that does help and i love super noodles :D
Iv tried the pot noodle in a mug and they have less cals and fat than mug shots so i guessed they were free but not sure, they are quite tasty though.
x

I've become addicted to quorn fillet pieces - the roasted style ones are lovely & great for snacking on.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The chinese chicken, tomato and herb and spicy curry pot noodle in a mug is free on green and extra easy, but

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pot Noodle Co Pot Noodle in a Mug, Roast Chicken, dried 39g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]
[/FONT]​

That must be extra hard for you........... being a vegetarian and not keen on fruit and veg.

Some cottage cheese is free as well so that mixed with whatever fruit or veg you do like (chopped small) is a refreshing snack in the summer. If you like onion and garlic they make a great addition to the cottage cheese but snogging is out.....shame as that is syn free lol !!

There are LF super noodles, and pot noodle in a mug (not heard that much about them though)

Mullerlights and activia fat free yoghurts are syn-free too!

Hope these help!

Where can I buy the mug pot noodle? Can never find them assumed they would be near similar things in asda but can never find them :( bored of mugshots and I only like the tomato one

Rochelle1 said:
Where can I buy the mug pot noodle? Can never find them assumed they would be near similar things in asda but can never find them :( bored of mugshots and I only like the tomato one

Rochelle I've seen the mug pot noodles in sainsburys x

Rochelle1 said:

Think they are just mug shots to be fair...in their own pots? The packing looks the same, they aren't that cheap in tesco also but I suppose if you are grabbing lunch on the go...and have a kettle at work they are handy

Rochelle I've seen the mug pot noodles in sainsburys x
Thanks x
Think they are just mug shots to be fair...in their own pots? The packing looks the same, they aren't that cheap in tesco also but I suppose if you are grabbing lunch on the go...and have a kettle at work they are handy

Yeah that's it I mean I don't eat this sort of thing all the time but if I'm in a rush mug shots are handy but I only like tomato lol the pot noodles might taste a bit different!! And I'm quite lucky at work, work in a bakery so have ovens, 2 microwaves and we have a kettle and toaster for ourselves!! Just the mugshots and things are good for quickness or if I havnt got much to bring in for lunch

Aldi do a mug shot version too... Cup shoz I think? They are only 39p worth buying if you don't have a home bargains near to get them cheap (my closest one is Newcastle or middlesborpigh boo)

Keldelacoe said:
Aldi do a mug shot version too... Cup shoz I think? They are only 39p worth buying if you don't have a home bargains near to get them cheap (my closest one is Newcastle or middlesborpigh boo)

Didn't realise how much mug shots were normal price (79p in tesco :0)

Didn't realise how much mug shots were normal price (79p in tesco :0)

I do have a home bargains in town, so do get them from there although sometimes I'm lazy and can't be doing with going down there and get them at asda lol

Mugshots in asda are 4 for £2, tesco 2 for £1 dunno if that offer is there all the time? Think 79p would be a bit of an extravagance for me lol

Back